7.15.2005

SYNERGY

Mood: Happy

So I didn't post yesterday, but I did go to the gym. I tried the elliptical machine again--this time on a higher level. About a third of the way through, I didn't think I could make it, but I did! In fact, this time I burned more calories than last time!

In the mornings I have to walk from the subway to my work a fixed distance. Usually when I get there, I'm drenched from the summer heat. But today I noticed I sweat less than I usually do. I am sure that means something, but I don't know what!

Again, I am not going to be able to go the gym today because I have important college related things to do tonight. It's getting annoying because my original plan was to go everyday to the gym, but I always get sidetracked every OTHER day. Geez!

Dealing with my weight training, I think I am going to have to increase my reps on the machines. I am still not feeling it the next day, which I should. I think I'll start on 30-45 lbs on most arm machines, for example, and do at least 5-7 sets of 15. Also, to remind myself, Monday will be my torso day, since I am missing it today. I'll try to increase the number of sets I do by decreasing the weight a bit. I do, however, feel somewhat stronger.

Finally, when I got on the scale this morning, it said that I weighed 261 lbs. I think I am makin' some real progress! I'll check back in on next Friday and she how much I weigh then.

I have quite a bit to do at work today, so I gtg!

No comments: