1.09.2006

"He got that ambition baby..."

YEAH!!!

I am doing great so far! I hope to be posting less of the little accomplishments as they will become commonplace. Big things are to come! I made it up at 8:30 and exercised for about 45 minutes on the elliptical... I made several iPod playlists for exercising, so I am not having a hard time at all. BIG THINGS ARE TO COME! My types of exercise need to be varied so that I don’t plateau! Let’s hope that doesn’t happen! *crossing fingers*

But anyway, I had Gatorade for breakfast lol. It hydrated me and nourished me. Don’t worry; I usually eat some fruit now for breakfast. I made it to lunch and had a questionable meal… It was like some pork, greens, and eggplant stir-fry or something. That means I am going to have a light dinner. I guess since I have a definite source of food (the caf) I need to exert full control over it

You know, I need to find out the hours of the gym so that I can more fully coordinate it with my schedule…

No comments: